Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Indonesian authors submit the manuscript in Bahasa Indonesia, foreign authors use English on the manuscript.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs/DOI for the references have been provided.
- The submission has followed in detail the procedure for writing the Substantive Justice International Journal of Law in the Download Template
- The author is responsible for manuscripts that are only published in this journal by applicable rules.
- The author has read all the provisions that apply to this journal institution.
Authors hold the copyright and give the journal rights to the first publication with the work being simultaneously licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which allows others to share the work with the authorship and the initial publication in this journal. Authors free to deposit versions of this work in an institutional or other repository of their choice.