Step submission process
Already have a Username/Password for Journal of Law Review Substantive Justice?
GO TO LOGIN
Need a Username/Password?
GO TO REGISTRATION
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Before you submit
Before you submit, we recommend familiarizing yourself with the following:
- Make sure you are submitting to the most suitable journal - Focus and scope
- Understand the costs and funding options - Fee Charges
- Make sure your manuscript is accurate and readable - Language editing
- Understand the copyright agreement - Copyright
Ready to submit
To give your manuscript the best chance of publication, follow these editorial policies and formatting guidelines.
- General formatting rules for all article types - Prepare your manuscript
- Make sure your submission is complete - Prepare supporting information
- Copyright and license agreement - Agree to conditions
- Read and agree to our Editorial Policies - Editorial Policies
Submit and promote
After acceptance, we provide support so your article gains maximum impact in the scientific community and beyond.
- Who decides whether my work will be accepted? - Peer-review policy
- Spreading the word - Promoting your publication